[Fwd: [izpack-devel] 'negative' depending packs]

Michael Hagedorn michael.hagedorn at gmx.de
Wed Apr 5 22:00:02 CEST 2006

Hello Dev,

sorry for bothering you but one year ago someone submitted feature
request 642 concerning 'negative' depending packs.

This is my most wanted feature of IzPack. If this is not common sense
I'd like to patch my own source tree.
The feature request entry mentions a patch but I'm not sure if this
patch is available and how to obtain it.

Any help is highly appreciated,
Regards
Michael