[izpack-devel] Moving to Subversion?

Hal Vaughan hal at thresholddigital.com
Wed Apr 19 02:05:28 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 16:19, Julien Ponge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It seems that there is no consensus over moving to SVN or not...
> Let's be democratic! ;-)
>
> I would like anyone which is following the project source code to
> vote "yes", "no" or "don't care" to the following question: "Should
> IzPack move to Subversion?".
>
> Let me start with a "yes".
>
> Votes will be closed on friday, the decision will be taken from the
> number of votes.

I'm not a developer, but I know you (as in Julien) know some of the work
I've been doing that I'll be contributing.  Does that count?

Anyways, I vote "yes".

How is Fabrice is going to be able to vote?  Now that he's a newlywed
and in Punta Cana, do you really think there's even the slightest
chance he's going to take time out of his honeymoon in a Carribean
resort to pay attention to anything having to do with computers?  (If
he is thinking about computers, I'm going to really start wondering
about him....)

Hal