[izpack-devel] IZPACK_HOME for the compiler (packager)

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon Aug 7 17:08:30 CEST 2006

Hi Fabrice,
sorry for indirect addressing...
I think it should be documented in the chapter where compiling
will be described. Whether there are other places or not, I do not
know.
I do also not know whether "my" for steps are to much technical
or not. Now it will run also automatically (autoresolve of
IZPACK_HOME). I do not really know whether there are constallations
where the automatic do not run, but at least existent ways should
be preserved.
important is, that now an Exception will be raised if the test file
cannot be found. Therefore at an existent IZPACK_HOME and
throwing the first step should be to lock, why the testfile (
ShellLink.dll) not found. Will be good, if this is documented.

Will be nice if you can make the docu :-)

Cheers

Klaus