[izpack-devel] Layout changes II

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Tue Aug 22 16:07:30 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,
in the source of the HelloPanel there are some
comments for the new layout.
Also there is little bit javadoc...

Most you need no explicit IzPanelConstraints; see the
different panels. Only the subpanel PathSelectionPanel
used it.
As I sad, docu comes later. Unfortunately it will be a
little bit longer because I have made a little bit
"configureits".

Cheers

Klaus