[izpack-devel] Patch for embedding panel configuration inthesingle install.xml

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:43:18 CEST 2006

Hi Tino,

I should feel bad....
We've been working on those things with Hal for a while now... but my
personal situation (moving to Toronto in 5 days :-) ) have taken all my time
and energy lately.
It's my fault if none of what we did popped up on the list so far.
I shall redeem myself by making a nice post very soon after reviewing
everything with Hal.

Sorry for the delay... According to the roadmap that Julien prepared. Middle
of september should be the final point for those features / discussions. I
hope to get everything ready by then.

Cheers,
Fabrice