[izpack-devel] Changing a Pack's Status Without a Pack Panel

Hal Vaughan hal at thresholddigital.com
Thu Jan 12 23:38:40 CET 2006

Is it possible to change a pack's status without using a PackPanel?

I'm working on several cooperative panels to determine if a program is already
installed on the computer.  In this case, one example is RealVNC.  If it is
determined to be on the computer, it is not required.  If it isn't, it needs
to be a required package.  It'd be great if, while using a web install, I
could use the panels I'm working on to find RealVNC and, if RealVNC is on the
system, change it from required to not required so it isn't downloaded.

Hal