[izpack-devel] Suggestion for Modification On Another Class

Hal Vaughan hal at thresholddigital.com
Sun Jan 15 05:41:23 CET 2006

Sorry, intended to send this to Fabrice for comments before I put it on the
list.  Senility strikes again!

Oh, well.  As long as it's posted, I'd be interested in comments on this
suggestion.  I know Klaus is not able to type, so he's not online at the
moment, but I'd like to know if there are reasons to add or not to add this
one piece of functionality.

(I hate it when I do that!)

Hal