[izpack-devel] InitialFocus to yesRadioButton in LicencePanel

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:31:10 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Am i missing something or what ?
I don't understand this conversation.
First of all, the choice between checkbox or radiobutton isn't an issue. We
could simply add a parameter for it and built the panel with either one.
Second, putting the focu on "no" is kind of strange coz it's already the
case. Plus, once the panel is created no is selected disabling  the next
button. I don't quite understand why we should focus on "no"....

Cheers,
Fabrice