[izpack-devel] InitialFocus to yesRadioButton in LicencePanel

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Tue Jul 4 14:33:16 CEST 2006

Hi Dominik, hi Tino,
on my Box (Win 2k) I have to press the tab key two times to put
the focus on the needed radio button. Then blank and return key and
license panel will be leaved. This was in the past also on other boxes.

I have the apprehension that initial focus and default button are more
depending on VM version as we had considered in the path (we differ between
pre and post 1.3.5). The next button is not allways the default button...

I think the behavoir with a 1.5 is a little bit other than with a 1.4 VM.
I am just at that theme, therefore I will look in the near future.

Cheers

Klaus