[izpack-devel] IzPanel Layout

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Thu Jul 27 14:20:52 CEST 2006

Hi all,
now my prototype of an own layout manager works near fine.
Unfortunately I cannot use the nice one from Elmar :-(
I am at the point to redesign the IzPanels I use.
I try to make all changed panels with a uniform layout design
(e.g. all gaps should be the same), therefore some panels will
be shown a little bit other than until jet.
Should I create new ones for each panel (e.g. InstallPanelNL for
InstallPanel; NL for New Layout) or should I change the layout
handling in the existent classes?
I prefer new ones, but then the number of standard panels will be
grown approximately near factor two.

Cheers

Klaus