[izpack-devel] CVS is closed!

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:43:26 CEST 2006

hi Klaus,

What syntax did you use for svn+ssh?
I used https and it seems to works fine eventhough for an unknown reason it
didn't ask me for any password when checking out. But for commiting it asked
me once to fillin a password and i was able to save it !
Viva SVN :-)

On a different note, i'll checking in a bunch of stuffs fairly soon. (I've
been working with hal about it), obviously all of those will be described
first in a nice long post so that you and all other developpers or users can
give some feedback.

After that we can move on to 3.9 i think.

Cheers,
Fabrice