[izpack-devel] Problem specifying path

Elmar Grom elmar at grom.net
Tue Jun 20 18:16:49 CEST 2006

Hi Klaus,

thanks for your response. Actually in my case nothing works automatically. I
have to list the Ant classpath in the task deinition for IzPack, otherwise I
receive a ClassNotFoundException. That's actually how I found out that
IzPack was using some stuff from Ant.

I just checked and actually found the ANT_HOME path incorrect, as well as a
setting in my IDE (Visual SlickEdit). This did not seem to have any negative
impact on anything so far. After correcting all of this I still have all the
same problems....

Thanks

	Elmar