[izpack-devel] Regular vs. Registry Enabled

Klaus Bartz bartzkau at gmx.net
Wed Mar 8 11:53:27 CET 2006

Hi Andy,
thanks for the info, not known because at work I use 2k.

NT services exist since Windows NT and since XP
there is already a frontend to manage it without writing a C program.
Two major releases for a frontend for ADVAPI32.dll. Hats off!

Unfortunately there are customer with Windows 2k outside.
May be also one or two old NT 4'...
I think five years later we can use this program common :-)

Cheers

Klaus