[izpack-devel] Changing the icon image

Ryan Shillington Ryan.Shillington at troux.com
Wed Mar 22 01:08:58 CET 2006

Hello,

I have the requirement to modify the image for beside my custom pane if
an error occurs.  Unfortunately,
com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.iconLabel is private.  Is
there any way that we can provide a getter for this (ie.
InstallerFrame.getIconLabel()) or provide a way to change the panel
image mid-flight, if need be?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

P.S. I browsed through the SVN repository and I couldn't even find the
InstallerFrame class.  Where is it?
Ryan Shillington
Troux <http://www.troux.com/>
Office: 512.493.9575 Cell: 512.426.4389 Fax: 512.231.8796

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.