[izpack-devel] A few fixes

miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:40:00 CET 2006

Hi Julien,

Sorry for the silence but work is driving me insane lately....
Anyway, i did start testing a bit the IntelliJ IDEA and it's quite cool.
I agree that it has some cool features that some IDEs don't have.
I wouldn't leave my eclipse apart though...

I don't see why we wouldn't get the licence. Does it implies some
restriction at all ?
I believe it's free right ?
If so, then why not.

Funny... i do use a combination of netbeans and eclipse too depending what i
need to do.

I vote for Yes.

Cheers,
fabrice