[izpack-devel] Maven2

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 16:40:55 CET 2006

Hi Julien,

I've been looking at Maven since your post. I think it's kind of hard to get
used to it at first sight.
I like the easy configuration ant is giving us.
Although, maven seems to add a lot interesting feature to project
management, i think ant is sufficient for what we do at the moment.
Plus, you were talking about "lot of work". I think the words are weak ! I
think it's gonna take quite indeed...

I'm not saying that testing it or trying it would be bad or that it doesn't
look good, coz it actually does ! I just think it might not be easy and
quite long to do.

I recall that a member of maven project is part of our list, am i right ???
Maybe he could give us some hints on the overall project of moving IzPack to
maven.

Cheers,
fabrice