[izpack-devel] Maven2

Julien Ponge julien at izforge.com
Wed Mar 22 20:22:26 CET 2006

Hi Klaus,

> Will be a little bit problematically about the license; possible at
> home, but not in the office, I think. Until jet sometimes I have done
> something for IzPack in the office.

They allow you to use IDEA for F/OSS development related to the
project, wherever it is. If we apply and obtain licenses for IDEA,
this would not prevent anyone of us from working with other IDEs of
course. This is just about adding another valuable choice, but I
would never accept a lock-in for the project.

Cheers

--
Julien Ponge
http://www.izforge.com/