[izpack-devel] Maven2

Andy Gombos agombos at alltel.net
Thu Mar 23 01:56:05 CET 2006

I would say yes - several times I've thought about trying out IDEA for the
frontend, but have never gotten around to it.  This would be my motivation.
:)

I haven't forgotten about the frontend BTW - I just haven't had any time
recently.  Maybe I'll write up a progress report this week if anybody wants
it,

Andy