[izpack-devel] Mac App

Steven Davis sgdavis at bioneos.com
Tue May 9 16:17:02 CEST 2006

Well I should have played around a little harder before asking, because
by the end of the day yesterday I had figured out the problem and
solution.  But I figured I should share it withh you all in case anyone
else has the same question in the future.

What was happening was the executable bit was no longer set on the
.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub executable.  I was able to
correct this with an <executable> tag and now the .app launches
correctly after installation.

Steve