[izpack-devel] New agenda proposal

Julien Ponge julienp at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Sep 12 07:54:38 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have been thinking about a new agenda, let me know if you agree or not, and I
will modify the calendar if needed.

M2 has been scheduled for next sunday, with the documentation expected to be
completed. I propose to move it to tuesday 19th, and call it RC1 instead.
Indeed, the week between M2 and RC1 is probably going to be useless, so it may
be better to start with the RCs stage once we have the documentation. In this
case, sunday 24th could be the final release date if RC1 does not raise any
critical problem.

Cheers