[izpack-devel] UserInputPanel Usage/Batch File Usage

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Tue Apr 17 09:01:57 CEST 2007

Hi A.J.,
you know, the file you will parsed have to be also installed
attribute "overwrite" with the default "update". The installed
batch file will be newer as the one in the installer jar, therefore
no overwrite will be done. But then there is no parsable template
on the disk because there are no IzPack variables in it else the
last replacement.
Therefore declare the "overwrite" attribute with "true" for these
files and the IzPack installer "makes a little bit more useable" for
you.

Cheers

Klaus