[izpack-devel] Easing the documentation maintainance

Elmar Grom elmar at grom.net
Fri Apr 20 00:19:26 CEST 2007

Julien,

this might not be a bas idea. If we do this, one thing to think about is,
that not everyone will want to work with the newest version of IzPack.
Accordingly a number of older versions of the documentation should be
available.

In addition to browsing on line, there should be a download version of the
documentation as well.

At present I experience the situation with Derby, where the documentation is
available for on-line browsing only. While this is not bad, I would still
appreciate the ability to download the documentation.

	Elmar