[izpack-devel] ImgPacksPanel.... broken on Vista only or elsewhere as well?

Hans Aikema aikebah at aikebah.net
Wed Apr 25 22:07:12 CEST 2007

When working on the distributed pack definitions I encountered a bug in
the ImgPacksPanel / PacksPanelBase that appears at least in Vista:

When a pack is selected/deselected on the ImgPacksPanel the
valueChanged(javax.swing.event.ListSelectionEvent) is fired. From the
code in the ImgPacksPanel I deduce that it is intended that the
imageicon is changed to that specific pack at that time. However on
Vista I don't see that behaviour.

I assume this is a bug in the ImgPacksPanel. Is this also happening on
other platforms, or is this a Vista-only issue? (You can easily test it
with the default IzPack installer, since it uses the ImgPacksPanel and
seperate images for each of the packs)

regards,
Hans Aikema