[izpack-devel] Patch 5/6 patch against the current trunk

Markus Schlegel markus.schlegel at pulinco.com
Wed Jan 10 17:13:32 CET 2007

Hi Julien

I've also made a patch against the current trunk for the
"langFromOS"-Feature.

I can not understand why this feature is a problem for the izpack team,
since it does not change current behavior. I can understand when the
commandline switch (in my original post) was a problem for you. But I
changed the implementation to use gui-modifiers. Also I have added the
Documentation for it.

Please concern, that the Language Selection Dialog is the only part of
your installer (except for the uninstaller) that can not be replaced by
an other component and that cannot be omitted (if you want to support
multiple installer languages).

Mabe there is someone on the users-list that would vote for this
feature?

Regards
Markus