[izpack-devel] IzPack Java installer 3.10.0 released

Julien Ponge julien.ponge at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 20:58:15 CET 2007

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the availability of the opensource IzPack
Java[tm] installer version 3.10.0, which can be downloaded from
http://www.izforge.com/izpack/downloads

This new release brings many new features and fixes, and we encourage
users to migrate to this new version! The complete list of changes is
available from http://www.izforge.com/izpack/history

Many thanks to the developers and contributors who have been working
on this release. It would never have been possible to make this
release without their continued efforts!

I hope that you will enjoy this new release :-)

        -- Julien Ponge, for the whole IzPack team.