[izpack-devel] RegistryDefaultHandler problem

fxa fxa_01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 17:52:49 CEST 2007

Tx, I see what the problem was.
Still have related problem, since it is looking in the wrong directory for
dll. It is looking in: eclipse-bin\native\COIOSHelper.dll instead of
bin/native/3rdparty.

Path is being created through "ProtectionDomain.codeSource"+/native.  Where
"codeSource=.../eclipse-bin/" which gets mangled with classloaders.  Does
defining my class in different package could cause this problem?

My install xml file contains:
   <native type="3rdparty" name="COIOSHelper.dll" stage="both">
        <os family="windows" />
    </native>