[izpack-devel] Custom Actions NPE, patch

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Thu Mar 8 11:25:10 CET 2007

Hi Scott,
I do not really understand how the compiler should detect
the custom action class if they is not determined in any way.
To search for a class which implements the interface will
not help because you can derive the classes, then you have more
as one which implements the interface.
But this is not a really necessary discussion. Problem can be
appearanced and a nullpointer exception is not a feature else
a bug...
I have just checked in you patch into trunk (1772).

Cheers

Klaus