[izpack-devel] InstallationGroupPanel: GUI Problem under Vista & Java 6

Stefan Wachter stefan.wachter at gmx.de
Fri Mar 23 17:32:24 CET 2007

Hi all,

testing my installer under Vista and with Java 6 I recognized that the radio buttons for selecting
the installation group are not displayed correctly. In particular, a radio button is not deselected
when another radio button is selected.

I patched the class and tested the result under Java 1.4, Java 1.5 Java 1.6 under Windows and with
Java 1.6 under Linux. An advantage of the patch is that the gui handling is simplified. In addition
the patch contains changes I proposed in november
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.izpack.devel/2163).

I hope that someone will have a look on the patch and apply it.

Cheers,
--Stefan