[izpack-devel] Enhancements to Turkish translations

Melih Cetin mscetin at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:08:37 CEST 2007

Hi,When I have tested an installation package prepared using
izPack in Turkish on a Windows XP with English language settings, I have observed that, due to the encoding used, Turkish characters were not appearing correctly. Additionally, some translations were missing.
I have re-arranged the file using utf-8 encoding and added the missing translations. It would be nice if these changes are incorporated into the next release of izPack.
Melih Cetin

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today!
http://www.toolbar.live.com