[izpack-devel] langpacks

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon May 7 15:01:43 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,
1) Please send complaints to our customer service. Do you have
bought a support agreement? If not, it is really bad because
we do not sell one...
This EMail list is for discuss problems, new features, bug
reports etc., but not for beefing. And for beginner questions
which are already described in the documentation the izpack-user
list will be better.

2) If you need a custom langpack, please read the documentation.
But we do not implement a secound way to support your personal feeling
of handle it.
If you cannot read our special english, you have bad luck.

3) You will install your product with OUR installer. If
you do not like it, forget us. Buy one where it is more
or less complicated to remove the installer signature.
On the other hand, look into the documentation, may be into
section "Modifying the GUI".

Do you need more help at reading our documentation??

If you have studied English you are welcome to proofread our
english langpack. We need also proofreader for other languages.
Do you have also university degrees in other languages?

Cheers

Klaus (one of the geeks)