[izpack-devel] langpacks

miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 15:47:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

What kind of outrageous comment is that ?
If you're so good in English then fix whatever you think needs to fixed in
the langpack.
This is a list for improvements not for complaints.
Your customer ??? What do you think we all use this superb tool for ? Video
games ?
By the way, is Documentation good enough of an English word ?

You're already lucky that Dennis had the patience to answer you. I figured
that with this kind of attitude you could have first look into the docu
before making these kind of nonsense statements.

As our dear Klaus said, everything you asked for is explain in the docu.
Read it and come back with useful comments.

Cheers,
Fabrice
(another geek)