[izpack-devel] How can i incress font size in panels

Sujay Kher sujay.kher at realsoftinc.com
Tue Sep 25 13:05:02 CEST 2007

Hi Klaus,

Thank you for your response.

I dont want to increase the Header font size, I want to increase the content
of the panel like,

Welcome to thr installation of InstaALert
This software is developed by:
   - Real Soft Inc. <->
The Homepage is at.

Hope you understand. I also dont know wether its possible or not.

I am looking forward to receiving your respose

Best Regards,

Sujay Kher