[izpack-devel] Maven2 plugin anyone?

Matthew Fudge mfudge at volantis.com
Sun Jan 6 18:34:21 CET 2008

I'm currently using a Maven2 plugin for IzPack that I got of the net somewhere. It is bound to
3.8.0 but is not hard to change its dependencies for later versions and install it in your local repository.

The problems with it are that there is no documentation about how to use it, such as where all your install files
need to be, and how the location of those files interacts with the IzPack basedir.

It would be nice to have an officially supported version that keeps up with IzPack releases.

Cheers

Matfud