[izpack-devel] System.out

Jeff Gordon jeff.not24 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:43:08 CET 2008

I hadn't used any of the logging facilities because of many other messages
stating how the logging was broken.  I've used Log4j for about 10 years now
and I think it has pretty much become the industry standard, but there are
many folks who prefer other things, and that's fine.  I would just like to
have a way to log the installation to a file.

- Jeff