[izpack-users] is there already an XSD?

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:19:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

As a fervant to Old School stuffs... i would like to stick to either DTDs or
XSDs... however i'm not dumb enough to say that trying something is
worthless! Especially if people tend to say that it's greater than what's
been done before. I'll give a look to your suggestion and will post back my
opinion.
Once again, this is my opinion, i would really like to have some of the
other active people's opinion on the project.

Cheers,
Fabrice