[izpack-users] os-family attributes for 64-bit architecture

mika mika.works at gentlemansclub.de
Mon Aug 14 09:52:37 CEST 2006

Hello and good morning,

are there already some attributes like <os family="windows" /> for the 64-bit architecture?

Maybe <os family="windows64" />...

If so, how are they named?
If not so, how can I realize an XOR in the selection of the operating systems?

Because I have now the task to create an installer for an application which should run under either a 64-bit architecture or even an 32-bit one.
Further this app should be performed under several operating systems, but how this to realize is clear :-).

Therefor it would be excellent to have such attributes for the <os>-tag.

Thanks,
mika