[izpack-users] !!!missing shortcut-attribute in documentation!!!

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:52:06 CEST 2006

Hi Mika,

First of all, i'm sorry that this was missing from the docu. I haven't
really followed this particular feature of the proj so i must have missed
it.

On behalf of the project i think can say sorry for wasting your time because
of the missing docu.

I will defenetely add it to the docu right away.

Cheers,
Fabrice