[izpack-users] batchfile not invoked after installation

mika mika.works at gentlemansclub.de
Tue Aug 22 08:10:39 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'll post some additional information.
The TAR.GZ is intended to be extracted via the javatar-2.5 package, which contains a tar.jar. This tar.jar is used to extract these tar.gz file.

Therefor I've created a batch file with following content:

-------------------------------
@echo off
set CLASSPATH=native\classes;native\jars\tar.jar;native\jars\activation.jar
set JAVA_HOME=..\..\..\shared\jdk\jre

pause

java com.ice.tar.tar -xzf asa.tar.gz

As you can see, the javatar-2.5 content is in an subfolder "native" which contains two more folders "jars" and "classes". In the classes directory are the class files and in the jars directory the jars :-).

The paths are valid!

As written before the tar.gz is being extracted when I invoke the batch file myself. But not after installation has finished...

Thanks, mika