[izpack-users] Portuguese langpack?

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Fri Aug 25 08:58:42 CEST 2006

Hi Oscar,
should be possible.
In general it is problematically to change an existent
way|feature|"thing". Therefore I vote to leave <POR> for
Brasilian and use the "right" ISO3 code for Portugal with
<PRT>
(see http://www.fao.org/countryprofiles/iso3list.asp)

Alternate it is possible to change Brasil also to the "right"
ISO3 with <BRA>.
You can also use a language selection box with native written
language names and without flags, you know. Useable for
countries which do not like the flag we present...

If you translate the eng.xml completely and create an flag in
the same size and format we use, I can include it into IzPack.
I make holidays beginning with 8. September...

Cheers

Klaus