[izpack-users] 3.9.0: java.lang.NullPointerException at Installer.main(Installer.java:62)

J-Pro joker.pro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:08:21 CET 2006

Hi, Klaus.

You know, I've just tested the same jar-file on a colleague's computer, it has the same jdk and jre as mine has:
1.5.0_09. It works well there. But I have this exception. Can't understand why. Maybe you remember any cases when a
process interferes with installation process? Just assuming... the same OS, the same java environment and such different
results...

Well, anyway, I'm trying to find it out, if any good news appear - I get you know.

Thanks again for your help.

With respect,

Yurii Kartsev,
Soft IT