[izpack-users] izpack variable issue

Mandeep Saini Mandeep.Saini at dante.org.uk
Thu Dec 21 12:30:43 CET 2006

Hi Carmel,

I can commit my changes to the IzPack Trunk but I don't know what is the
procedure to take the permission from the IzPack developers. I think
Dennis Reil did  the commit which introduces the UpdateUIElements in
UserInputPanel class but this method wasn't implemented completely.

So Dennis if you are reading this mail, can you please tell me should I
do the commit because we (my colleague) have just completed the
implementation of method introduced by you and obviously introduced few
more methods (like setFieldContents in RuleInputField class to work it
properly).Or you will do it and if I should do it then what is the
procedure.
and the most important thing if other users are interested in it.

There was also a bug related to the validation which is now fixed. so it
can also be committed.

Regards
Mandeep
Carmel Morrissey wrote:
> Hi Mandeep
>
> Can you send on/update the trunk version of RuleInputField? ... it currently
> does not contain a setFieldContents method.
>
> Thanks
> Carmel

>>> Mandeep