[izpack-users] IzPack hangs while installing a pack on Win98.

Scott Taylor st-izpack at TaylorIT.com
Tue Feb 14 09:21:55 CET 2006

Hi Hal,

I tried your idea out. As soon as I put the WINDIR variable in the batch
file, the installer hanged while installing the file. I saw an MSDos
flash just before the program hung. Presumably there is some
incompatibility with win98 and the environment variable substitution
code in IzPack. Is there anybody out there using IzPack on win98 with
environment variable substitution?

/Scott