[izpack-users] Re : Passing INSTALL_PATH to a text file

Praveen Kumar prav_mas at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 12:33:46 CET 2006

Hi,
          No need to place my.ini in SystemRoot  folder.To install mysql server software
  directly execute the mysql.exe file.by having

  <packs>
  <pack name="Core" required="yes">
  <file targetdir="$INSTALL_PATH" src="D:\path\mysql-4.0.18-win"/>
  <executable targetfile="$INSTALL_PATH/mysql-4.0.18-win/SETUP.EXE"  stage="postinstall" failure="warn"/>
  </pack>

  it will install mysql which defaults to c:\mysql

  There is no need to have my.ini file in systemroot folder.

  I  have one question: how to post mail to izpack-users list??I have subscribed to the list, i am receiving the message digest but i am not post a mail to the list .I have several queries regarding izpack.

  is there any specific mailman command to post the mail ?? if so do let me know ??
  how to do it??

  Waiting for your reply

  Regards
  praveen