[izpack-users] Multiple UserInputPanels and Enabling them based on Pack selection

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:37:33 CET 2006

hi robert,

I think a quick look at the docu would be wise for you ;-)
Anyway, it's fairly easy:

<userInput>
 <panel order="0">
  <createForPack name="Server" />
  <createForPack name="Client" />

  <field type="title" align="Left" txt="Server/Client Connection Parameters'
Title" bold="true" size="1" id="SrvParam"/>
  <field type="staticText" align="left" txt="Enter the name of the server
host machine (dns name or IP adress)," id="staticText1.text"/>
  <field type="staticText" align="left" txt="port number and Corba Service
name:" id="staticText2.text"/>
  <field type="divider" align="center"/>

Something like that !
Just use the createForPack element as needed.

Cheers,
fabrice