[izpack-users] Mac apps in installer

Vincent Neyt vn003 at telenet.be
Wed Feb 22 11:25:30 CET 2006

thanks very much,

it could very well be a permissions thing. I've now written out the app in the install.xml as:

<file src="Platypus.app" os="macos" targetdir="$INSTALL_PATH"/>
<executable targetfile="$INSTALL_PATH/Platypus.app" os="macos" keep="true" stage="never"/>

and after installation, it still wouldn't run. then I changed permissions through chmod ug+x and still nothing happens.

is the xml correct?

Vincent