[izpack-users] Can ProcessPanel have dependency like Shortcuts

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:51:04 CET 2006

Hi guyz,

> the spec reader uses an element named
> "executeForPack" (ProcessPanelWorker.java line 152).
> I think that is what you need. Hope it works in the same manner
> as "createForPack" at short cuts.

I thought i created the docu for that when i patched it.
Anyway, it works exactly as createForPack
E.g:
<job name="Clear the Client installation">
  <executeForPack name="Client"/>
  <executeForPack name="ClientBatchs"/>
  <os family="windows" />
  <executefile name="$INSTALL_PATH\XXXX_batch\WinClear.bat" />
 </job>

For the DTD... one for processpanel could be a good idea. Agreed on this one
!

Cheers,
fabrice

http://www.opera.com/mail/