[izpack-users] Problem with the os attribute 'windows'

Thilo Schwarz (News) news at s-th.de
Mon Feb 27 17:41:32 CET 2006

Thanks a lot for helping, Klaus and Trasher!

The problem was between my ears! ;-) Although I had a look at the DTD, I
didn't see this little difference!

BTW: Isn't there any way to integrate the dtd in the installer xml,
without crashing the comiple step?

@developer: A very nice peace of software!

Regards,
Thilo