[izpack-users] Specifying Required Packs and OSs

Hal Vaughan hal at thresholddigital.com
Mon Jan 2 22:45:03 CET 2006

Okay, I have this working now so when I specify an OS family, it is ONLY
installed on systems within that family.

If I understand correctly, IzPack is intelligent enough to detect this on a
Web Install and download only the packs that are BOTH required AND specified
for the OS it is being installed to.  That will help reduce download time
quite a bit, too.

Thanks, Klaus, for the help.

If I still have problem with the UserInput Panel, I'll post them separately.

Hal