[izpack-users] list box in a custom panel

Klaus Bartz bartzkau at gmx.net
Thu Jan 5 23:52:55 CET 2006

Hi Yossi,
a panel which should be shown in IzPack has to be inherited from
IzPanel. Not less, not more. There is no IzPack specific list box,
you can use the normal swing classes. May be the PacksPanel
family can help you as example, but it is more complex because there
is not only GUI in it else some computing.

The language selection box is not an IzPanel because the language
will be needed to create the IzPanels. It is the private inner class
LanguageDialog in
com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller
There is also the "play" to view language names in there native
spelling (e.g. Russian in cyrillic).

Cheers

Klaus