[izpack-users] Asking permission to overwrite a file before running a script.

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:06:41 CET 2006

hi,

my first question is how to run the sql script ? from processpanel or
execute tag or anything else...
i'm not familliar with firebird DB, are the file names always the same ?
if so, just do a recursive search of that file in a script.
At this point three options:

1. create a custom panel that does the search, but also does a user
interaction: ask if you want to overwrite or not.
2. do the search in a script, put the result in a variable. create a custom
panel that uses this variable and do the interaction...
3. do everything from scripts. (batch or sh)

Cheers,
fabrice